Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Stash

As a makeup fanatic, my stash is not going to stay stagnant. It grows, sometimes faster than my bank account would like, but here is generally what I have right now and what I will attempt to complete reviews for in the near future. Some may think that my stash looks reasonably small, but just remember that though my stash grows, certain makeup items also get voted off by the tribe ("voted off by the tribe" - a euphemism for "thrown in the trash bin because it can't be returned, to the dismay of my protesting bank account")


In case you're wondering what everything is, here is a list of the current stash:

L'Oreal Paris
True Match Compact Makeup
True Match Concealer
True Match Blushes
Lineur Intense Eyeliners
Bare Naturale Mascara
Wear Infinite Eyeshadow Single and Duos
HiP Eyeshadow Duos
Infallible Lipglosses
Bijou Crystals & Pro Manicure Nail Polishes

Shiseido
Maquillage Cheek Color
The Makeup Eyebrow & Eyeliner Compact

The Makeup Hydra-Powder Cream Eyeshadows
Maquillage Eyes Creator (3D)
Majolica Majorca Trick On Majolooks
Majolica Majorca Customize Eyeshadow
s
Rouge Perfect Lipcolors
Integrate Lipgloss


Kanebo
Coffret D'or Trance Deep Eyes Quad
Lavshuca Eye Color Select Quad
s
Kate Deep Trap Eyes Quints

Urban Decay
Primer Potion
24/7 Waterproof Eyeliners

NARS
Bridal Palette

No comments:

Post a Comment