Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Inspiration - Guerlain Fall 2010

As apparent from the three pictures I chose to put on the blog for Fall 2010 makeup collections, I not only like to contradict myself (the part about not liking most promo pics for Western brands), I also tend to like makeup looks that don't look good on me. I think I'd do okay with the heavy black eyeliner, but red lips is definitely not flattering on me. Or maybe I just have my-lips-look-too-big-phobia. In any case, the black eyeliner and red lips combination seems so cliche and overplayed, but I guess I'm just a sucker for retro chic. I think my love for this promo pic also has to do with Natalia Vodianova's expression and pose. Everything just looks so divinely...French. (except for Natalia herself, of course =P)

No comments:

Post a Comment