Saturday, May 16, 2009

Inspiration - Anna Tsuchiya

I love the spring 2009 look Maquillage created for new spokesmodel Anna Tsuchiya. This is another look I have a hard time pulling off since blues and greens just don't work well with my complexion when they are applied over such a large area (versus just in the crease or as a liner). Unfortunately, I'm afraid that the perfection of this look might be due to advance air brushing techniques since I saw a short video of Anna Tsuchiya at a Maquillage press conference and her real complexion doesn't seem to work well with this palette. She is actually darker and looks a lot older than she does here. I was surprised since even though she's in her mid-20s, she looked so much older than Ebihara Yuri (another Maquillage spokesmodel) who is in her late-20s.

No comments:

Post a Comment