Sunday, April 19, 2009

LOTDs - Different Looks with Shiseido Perfect Rouge

I decided to make a compilation post with photos of the Shiseido Perfect Rouge lipsticks on their own and layered with different glosses on my lips. All of the photos in this entry were taken under natural light, though they were taken over the course of a couple of days so the lighting may not be exactly the same.

Let's start with my bare lips with just lip balm.



This is BE109 over lip balm.



The last photo was taken out of direct sunlight so you can see how nude the color is. I think my natural lip shade shows through more under direct sunlight.

This is BE109 with a layer of Integrate Glamorous Rouge in BE323 on top.



Again, I took the last photo partially in the shade so you can see the nude-ness of the lipstick+lipgloss combination.

These next ones are of BE109 with a layer of L'Oreal Infallible Lipgloss in Coral Sands on top.



I had to edit these photos for the color to appear closer to the actual color. Since my lips in the pictures turned out more pink than in real life, I added some warmth to the pictures. Just wanted to let you know in case you noticed that the shade of my skin is different.

This is BE109 with a layer of L'Oreal Infallible in Blush on top.



I think my lips were getting dry at this point from the removal and reapplication of lipstick on that day, which is why they look so wrinkly in the first picture. Normally, the effect from the gloss (i.e., smoothness of the lips) should be the same as in the below pictures with Blush over PK307.

Finally, moving on to PK307. This is just PK307 on top of lip balm.



This is PK 307 plus a layer of L'Oreal Infallible in Blush on top.



If you click to see the last picture at its original size, you can see the shimmer in Blush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please click here if you would like to read the review on Shiseido Perfect Rouge.
Please click here if you would like to read the review on the glosses I used in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment