Thursday, June 18, 2009

Inspiration - Chiling Lin

After Faye from FIR, Chiling is another Chinese/Taiwanese female entertainer who I really love. If I had to pick a person from the entertainment industry, I would say that Chiling is, without a doubt, my number one role model. She is successful but humble, and she almost never gets mad at anything or anyone (at least in public). She is very articulate and has an elegance reminiscent of Audrey Hepburn. Nonetheless, she dresses like chameleon, pulling off sexy, bohemian, and cute on different occassions. Usually, though, her makeup appears minimal but really makes her shine (not literally) in a very natural way. I rather like her makeup in the following picture since she just looks so bright-eyed and awake but not at all overdone or makeupy. Then again, she probably looks beautiful even without makeup *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment